PVC Wheelchair for Swimming Pool Use
If you need an economical and lightweight ambulatory transport wheelchair that you can take into a swimming pool, you just found it. The PVC Pool Wheelchair is perfect for assisting disabled persons with water therapy. It is lightweight and is not affected by chlorine or other harsh chemicals.
These wheelchairs are specially designed with high-gloss, furniture-grade PVC materials that will not rust, corrode, peel, fade or discolor, even in the harsh chemical conditions of a swimming pool.
- 250 LB capacity
- 38″ high x 27½” wide x 30″ deep
- Seat height 21½”
- Internal width 17¾”
- Clearance of 18½” to fit over most commodes
- Stainless steel bolts & screws
- Stainless steel front wheels
- No rust, all plastic rear wheels with rubber treads
- Swing-away arm on left side
- Anti-tip design
- Independent action parking brakes
- Easy to clean and disinfect
Item code: PWC
List Price $585
Optional Extras (add to item in shopping cart)
Choose from white or almond PVC pipe colors.
Add a safety belt for more security.
The sliding footrest makes it easier for ingress/egress.
Push handles allow for easier maneuvering of the chair.